iGB Market Monitor – June 2016: Italy, Spain and the UK
| By iGB Editorial Team | Reading Time: < 1 minute
The second instalment in the iGaming Business Market Monitor series continues its coverage of the UK online gaming and betting market and delves into Italy and Spain, two major regulated EU markets.
The report covers the current size and potential of each market, reasons for growth and potential stress points for each of those countries. The UK Gambling Commission also published its latest industry figures on 30th June 2016 and we will be covering them in an addendum to this report.
Key topics that are covered in the report are:
- UK market: review of the size and issues in the UK
- Continued growth in the UK but future stress points are emerging
- Insights into resurgent Italian market
- Emerging casino trends in Spain
- bet365 dominance in Italy and Spain and in other markets make it a truly pan-European operator
This report is the second in a quarterly series of reports that collates the latest data for market size and market shares across a number of major countries in Europe and further afield.