- Salary Attractive Salary
- Location Malta
- Reference 35446
A successful iGaming business is looking to hire an MLRO. You will be an experienced professional to Head our AML and Responsible Gaming departments. Experienced in Anti Money Laundering with a strong focus on Player Protection, you will not only be overseeing the company’s compliance with Anti Money Laundering regulations, you will also be working with a group of committed and caring compliance professionals to ensure that we continue to offer our customers a first class experience in a safe environment.
Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will:
- Manage the company’s “Player Protection” department consisting of the AML and RG team.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant with all the AML regulations, license requirements and certifications in the markets in which we operate.
- Lead the designing, implementation and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance policy manuals, risk assessments and operational procedures.
- Act as the escalation point for internal reports raised by employees of the Company.
- Submit external reports to relevant FIU where appropriate.
- To develop, improve and manage the company’s policies related to AML in line with the latest regulations in the industry.
- Lead the delivery of relevant policies and procedures of Responsible Gaming and by further embedding responsible gambling into the business.
- Deliver a Safer Gambling environment at policy level and company level to help deliver on your key responsibilities.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and regulatory guidance.
- Ensure the delivery of training to all relevant personnel, tailoring this training to role and / or seniority.
- Be an external ambassador for our approach to safer gambling and enhance our reputation with current and potential employees by showcasing safer gambling at the heart of the business.
- Prepare for, and, manage external audits, reporting findings to the senior management team and regulators, ensuring that any issues are tackled.
- Provide regular reports and/or updates to senior management as necessary and required.
- Work with the operational compliance team on operational AML and RG projects to drive forward process.
- Work with the compliance department on the creation and delivery of AML and RG training material for employees of the company.
- Experience of working in a similar role such as MLRO/Deputy MLRO for 2+ years.
- Experience of working in multiple regulated markets with the UK as a minimum and exposure to other markets, such as Gibraltar, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Germany or Ontario being considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of responsible gambling and customer interaction requirements in the UK and other markets.
- Expertise in improving operational efficiency whilst ensuring regulatory compliance and player protection.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical
- An hybrid working environment.
- A competitive base salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes.
Apply for the role of MLRO at Pentasia.