Home > People > People moves > Enlabs names Jelena Nisa as new finance chief

Enlabs names Jelena Nisa as new finance chief

| By Robert Fletcher
Baltic-facing operator Enlabs has appointed Jelena Nisa as its new chief financial officer.

Nisa has been with Enlabs since 2016, serving as group head of accounting and overseeing the operator’s accounting and reporting functions.

Prior to joining Enlabs, Nisa was chief financial officer of textiles business MDT-tex.com from May 2011 to August 2014, while she also spent six years with accountancy and advisory business Leinonen Group.

“The new appointment is a logical continuation of Jelena’s professional career; she brings high financial competence, strong analytical and organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail,” Enlabs’ chief executive George Ustinov said.

“I welcome Jelena to the senior management team and look forward to achieving new heights.”

The new appointment comes after Enlabs last week completed its acquisition of Global Gaming, with the latter to delist its shares from the Nasdaq First North Growth Market as a result

Enlabs initially acquired a majority stake in Global in August, after becoming its largest shareholder in June. This triggered a requirement for Enlabs to make a bid for the remainder of Global Gaming.

Enlabs now owns 95.8% of Global and will bring in arbitrator Anders Norman in an attempt to acquire the remaining 4.2% of shares.

Subscribe to the iGaming newsletter