Operators have a huge opportunity to engage new and existing customers as a month of football kicks off from 20 November. Fifa, in conjunction with Sportradar, reported a turnover of more than €136 billion from the 2018 World Cup, but how many of these players were retained post-tournament?
Retaining customers is a big challenge, especially for operators who have invested time and money into pre-tournament marketing efforts. Finding a way to reduce churn post tournament while increasing the all important lifetime customer value is critical.
In this webinar Sportradar’s Jacob Lopez Curciel, managing director of Managed Sportsbook Services at Sportradar and Andreas Hartmann, founder and CEO at VAIX – now part of the Sportradar family – will discuss how personalisation is the key to engaging customers and delivering relevant content, the importance of intuitive technology that provides reliable uptime and how deeper customer understanding driven by AI is ultimately the key to retention.
- Using technology to drive success: How a reliable and scalable tech solution plays a significant role in customer retention
- Utilising your live offering: Why uptime can make or break your retention efforts post-tournament
- Keeping customers interested: The best engagement tools to boost your live offering
- Reaching new levels: How AI helps you to understand your customers and personalise their experience
- Increasing value: How to put actionable plans in place to extend players’ lifetime value