In partnership with industry-leaders Dolby, iGB brought you a how-to webinar on:
- Low-latency streaming: How to have reduced latency to enhance user interactivity during a live stream and increased handle by enabling in-game wagering and micro-betting.
- High-quality video and audio: How to make improvements in encoding workflows that could give you access to high-quality video streams, making the gaming and betting experience more immersive.
- VR and AR integration: How to integrate game engines like Unreal Engine and Unity to deliver virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) and drive a more interactive and engaging experience for users.
- Personalisation and interactivity: How advanced streaming platforms allowed for greater personalisation, enabling users to tailor their experience with interactive features.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Understanding how to make direct-to-consumer products successful by reaching a broader audience. Platforms optimized their streaming services for various devices and platforms, including web, mobile, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
Watch the full on-demand video above!