The LatAm market has been front and centre of gaming news this year with more countries set to legalise online gambling in 2023. With this comes a huge buzz in the industry with operators and suppliers both seeing tremendous opportunities for growth and setting their sights on big success in the region.
With Chile publishing its first online gambling bill in March, followed closely behind by Peru legalising betting in July, and Brazil set to open up in the near future, the opportunities are endless. Inevitably, however, with new markets comes new challenges, many of which will impact operators’ strategies for success, especially ensuring customers have a user-friendly solution for transactions. Payments in the region are proving pivotal as the user experience takes centre stage. This webinar outlines the local landscape, highlights geographic differences, and the importance of frictionless payment solutions for both merchants and players.
So what are the top tips you should be following to launch in LatAm?
During this webinar, our expert speakers highlighted the potential challenges and pain points including the wait for the Brazilian market to be legalised, discussed what to expect for the gaming payments landscape in LatAm, and how you can get yourself ahead of the game.
- The winning formula: Why personalisation and localisation changes the game
- Behind-the-scenes: Demystifying the online banking infrastructure, omnichannel and embedded payment methods
- Ready, steady, pay: Frictionless payment solutions for both merchants and players
- Location, location, location: Spotlight on gambling in Brazil, Chile and Peru
- Million-dollar questions: Analysing key learnings from the case studies of leading payment providers & leading operators