US webinar series: Paying your way: How payments innovation can fuel gaming expansion
Sports betting is spreading across the US, and with igaming likely to follow in the coming years, the pressure is on the gaming industry to evolve alongside an increasingly sophisticated and tech-savvy player base.
Players are used to mobile-first products and seek out seamless, immediate solutions. How can operators meet, and exceed, these expectations?
With IGA round the corner, iGB and Worldpay hosted a special panel discussion outlining what consumers want, and how the payments industry is catering to these demands.
Our expert panel looked at the role of payments in engaging and retaining customers. You’ll hear about the role of payments in driving revenue growth, while drilling down customer acquisition costs, fighting fraud and ultimately future-proofing your gaming business.
- The path to profitability: How to cut acquisition costs
- Casual bettor to long-term client: The role payments can play in building loyalty
- Digging into the data: Why payment habits help build a full picture of your player
- Fending off fraud: The criminals’ tactics, and how to fight them
- Long-term views: Tapping into new revenue streams, while keeping costs under control