In this webinar we discuss modern sports betting technology and how flexible trading solutions can help operators to differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace. Join us on Tuesday 16th June 2020 to find out more.
Not only is the US market exploding, but we are seeing unprecedented growth in regulated sports betting around the globe with sports authorities and legislators both recognising that sports betting is good business.
But suppliers need to evolve and the fully-managed trading model is now a decade old; hybrid-trading solutions represent a natural evolution and offer a better balance between control and efficiency.
The seminar will cover:
- The pros and cons for fully-managed trading and licensed software solutions
- How hybrid-trading can be used to take control over certain aspects of the sportsbook
- Examples where other companies have used hybrid-solutions to differentiate their product
- A true modular approach, can we take technology efficiencies one step further
- Breaking out the Horse Racing Product
- Breaking out the Data Automation Module
Karl Riley, Sports Betting Marketeer & Consultant
William Woodhams, CEO, Fitzdares
Dave McDowell, CEO, FSB
Keith McDonnell, CEO, kmigaming
This webinar is sponsored by FSB Technology