Customer interactions: Stay compliant while helping players convert
iGB, in partnership with nChain, aims to identify the potential pain points and offer their interpretation of what is required of the industry in a period of significant change. Featuring a panel of industry experts, this webinar discussed the implications of emerging regulations such as AML, fraud prevention, and player protection to keep operators compliant and customers gambling sustainably.
From documenting the customer journey to best practices for interactions and the potential for embedding AML practices and affordability checks, our panel will provide a blueprint for the industry to ensure it stays compliant while retaining players.
- What are the noteworthy regulatory changes this year especially in the UK, Europe and North America?
- What are the top three regulatory requirements that need to be introduced?
- What are the top three regulatory requirements that are not protecting customers but are sending them to offshore sites?
- Keeping safer gambling at the forefront: How do you create a responsible gaming-focused culture?
- How can operators ensure sustainable and responsible play in a user-friendly way?